Start-Up Business Services
Starting up your own business is a big decision to make. It carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However, with careful, pre planning many of the risks can be minimized. Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem overwhelming for the beginning entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts. That’s where we can assist. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can help you:
We can help you:
- Incorporation Services- We can help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- Accounting Services- Prepare a business plan, establish a computerized accounting system, cash flow projections, budgets, forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with applicable legal entities-Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, City licensing bureau, etc.